Hamilton Happenings - June 22

No -- sorry. I think she was trying to clear out some memory on her phone when Spirit was on.

Gotcha. Thanks anyway!

cool..I can see this on my PC :)

Is there a site somewhere that lists different broadcasts?...i.e...how did you get this link?...twitter?

Edited by Liahona

I don't understand periscope enough. I typed that name in and nothing happened, and that name didn't come up...

Hm. I can still see his troopers feed. Maybe because I follow him on twitter? I just added periscope yesterday.

I didn't have luck last night with periscope. Once the stadium in Lisle filled up my cell service went down the tubes.

Thanks for the link.

How can I search for other periscopes at that site?

you need to search twitter for periscope and then some other keywords.

you might want to use something like twitterfall.com to do the search.

it will search for multiple search terms and color code them

when you find someone who's a regular broadcaster (like the corps) follow them in twitter. then your twitter feed will show all their periscope broadcasts.

not as nice as the app but it all sort of works.

• Like 1

Interesting that Tim Gray is judging guard. All the work I've done with him and the visual design/instruction he does I don't think I've ever seen him even spin a piece of equipment.

Not bashing him, just surprised.

I didn't have luck last night with periscope. Once the stadium in Lisle filled up my cell service went down the tubes.

yeah i imagine that's going to be common at most shows. in bigger stadiums they might have the cell capacity to handle a lot of users. but at local shows its going to be very hit / miss.

Interesting that Tim Gray is judging guard. All the work I've done with him and the visual design/instruction he does I don't think I've ever seen him even spin a piece of equipment.

Not bashing him, just surprised.