Madison Madness - June 27

Blue Stars are pulling away from and Troopers and Colts are coming closer to the Scouts. Interesting.

• Like 1

Blue Stars are pulling away from and Troopers and Colts are coming closer to the Scouts. Interesting.

Fits in with my prediction that in the end, the Scouts will just barely miss out on finals this year. Nothing against them, but it'll be nice to see some new faces in the top 12. The battle for the 11th and 12th spot is really fun to watch.

This season is far from over though, and the Scouts have plenty of time to clean things up and turn things around!

Fits in with my prediction that in the end, the Scouts will just barely miss out on finals this year. Nothing against them, but it'll be nice to see some new faces in the top 12. The battle for the 11th and 12th spot is really fun to watch.

This season is far from over though, and the Scouts have plenty of time to clean things up and turn things around!

Doubtful. I do think they will be 12th however.

Bluecoats are 2.3 points behind cadets right now. That is a decent gap in scores. Interested to see how high west coast scores are

Can't compare scores between shows....

• Like 2

Bluecoats are 2.3 points behind cadets right now. That is a decent gap in scores. Interested to see how high west coast scores are

But they won't see each other again until Warrensburg on July 13...