Drums Along the Rockies! (7/11/15)

great so pointless things on the field that don't do anything show does nothing for me and I think PR will beat it. Drill is too easy if it's going to be in 6th.

I'm sorry ... I think the show is amazing and that PR doesn't have a chance against them.

In Indiana. The gods must like me. Flawless feed through BKs show.

You aren't, by any chance, at DCI headquarters, are you?

• Like 3

I'll quit this site if Phantom is on top of them by seasons end. And eat my hands.

You know, if you keep promising that, one of these days you're actually going to have to do it.

• Like 1

Sitting inside the Cascades warmup ark.

Now I have visions of Cascades with just two trumpets, two horns, two baris, and two contras.

• Like 1

I agree on BK being up there... after seeing everyone tonight ... I would have them in 6th..

cadets

bluecoats

crown

blue dev

vanguard

blue knights

cavaliers

phantom

madison

blue s

bac

crossmen

The guard behind the mirror hide equipment and the colors until the multiple reveals in the show. In the stadium, the mirror reflects the exact field colors and lighting canceling out the prop itself. :doh:

• Like 1

So Blue Knights. I'm still not entirely sure what your show is about, but you're starting to march, sound, and perform like one of the best. Last year was not a fluke. Bravo, beautiful show. Based on what I saw from Minneapolis, Phantom is yours and Cavaliers could be.

Nooooo. For the first time, I disagree with you! Respectfully. There is no point to this show. It's just meh, for me. I like bits and pieces....but as a whole, what's the point? Because? I keep trying to get more out of it. Just doesn't grab me.

The guard behind the mirror hide equipment and the colors until the multiple reveals in the show. In the stadium, the mirror reflects the exact field colors and lighting canceling out the prop itself. :doh:

I was getting that effect on the feed. GOD WHY CAN'T I MAKE IT TO A SHOW THIS YEAR!!!