Duelling Decisions in DeKalb

Anyone at the show care to give some reviews "on the fly?"

In a nutshell:

BD as solid as always. Brass sounds great. Really like the show. If I had to say one thing (and this is being picky) - park 'n bark.

BAC - show is cleaning up nicely from when I saw them earlier in the season. Should finish well. Like the show - not a difficult concept to grasp, and the design fits nicely with the concept.

SCV - first time seeing them live this season. Like the show a lot. Some really cool moments and design elements. They move the giant Tesla coils around the field well. I see them finishing fourth (with Crown) in third when all is said and done (IMHO).

INT is currently performing.

• Like 1

There's a Periscope.

SCV seems to have biggest crowd reaction so far. Clouds moving in fast but no sign of rain yet. INT has very dirty feet.

• Like 1

BD is remarkable in their staging. They use the stage I mean field better than any one. Brass subsections often separate and far apart yet play as an ensemble incredibly well.

• Like 3

How does one find a periscope?

Search for Highwaydude. He has been scoping some of the opening segments.

Big PA problems during cavies shoe. cavies brass much improved from last year but still major problems. Mela phones especially were very muddy. Show design definate step down from last year.

Shannon Brown is showing the whole show. At least until their battery dies. Haha

Aaaaand down it goes.