We Are Fixin To Go To Belton

Just chatted with DCI Live! Support and they contacted the Belton on-site folks. She claimed they'll work on the light levels shortly.

they need to use Madisons pants for a base level

Good lord, people wake up. If you can't get excited for Academy, perhaps you should find some other kind of entertainment.

Is it the heat?

This is one of the more dead crowds I've watched. If that can't you clappin more than that I dunno what will.

• Like 2

The only talking horse I want is that one from the commercials. There is nothing that will make me like singing in a drum corps show

I don't want to sound mean or single anyone out. But I will say I think multiple corps this season have vocalists who aren't up to the task.

Edited by StuStu
  • Like 1

Pretty much, yeah. That was better than their initial reaction. First she said, "The light should get better as the sun goes down," to which I responded with, "And at that point, the majority of the corps will have already performed. That's not very helpful."

my last discussion with them went "everyone's feed is down"

And they replied "no its running"

This is one of the more dead crowds I've watched. If that can't you clappin more than that I dunno what will.

Someone should yell "Free Beer if you clap like a nut " !!

• Like 1