Mustang, OK - 7/15

Blue. Knights. This show is so impressive. They just perform the bleep out of it in every way. I love Phantom and Cavies. But watch out. This show is the real deal.

• Like 3

just curious any reason your kids didnt march together? I marched with a couple siblings is the only reason i wondered but didnt know any that marched separate corps.

My colts son marched one year alone. He skipped a year and decided to go back to colts for his last two. He didn't want to age out with a new corps. When my other one went away to college, one of his music professors is an aquaintance of Boston, and his high school drum line caption head does the sound for Boston. So he went that direction. And actually also this year is another set of twins that my boys went to school with that are marching two different corps. One playing trumpet for phantom and one in color guard for Carolina crown. Ironic that 2 sets of twins from the same high school are in 4 corps. Thanks for asking!! It's been fun keeping up with them, That's for sure!!

• Like 4