Geez, is anyone going to comment on the shows themselves or are we going to keep complaining about how terrible your live stream is?

I said mines great that's not complaining. I don't care for the first groups at this show so I'm on the other waiting for Madison so I can watch a friend then switching here at 10

this thread seems more active than the Hattiesburg one.

Viewing Troopers and Colts back to back (during), Troopers have a much stronger production and Colts and much much cleaner. Both sound fantastic.

Why when I pay for the DCI Live events I am forced to watch 27 seconds of some stupid ad before it will allow me to watch!

Check out the OP on the DCI Live! Status and Assistance thread, it will walk you through how to install the adblock plugin so there are no ads

Mandarins - much better . Good program . Easy to follow . Fairly clean .

Surf - need to up performance level , very dirty visually.wjen they move . Park and play a lot

PC didn't get their show . Good brass ,

OC - a step up from previous corps .good design , good writing

Colts - ok good and bad . Narration is a major distraction and mumbled . Brass has good sound and some nice open forms. There is also lots of dirt and muddled forms and muddled sounds ??!! Much better than San Antonio . The spirit of Iowa are Probably locked in 15th .

Mandarins - much better . Good program . Easy to follow . Fairly clean .

Surf - need to up performance level , very dirty visually.wjen they move . Park and play a lot

PC didn't get their show . Good brass ,

OC - a step up from previous corps .good design , good writing

Colts - ok good and bad . Narration is a major distraction and mumbled . Brass has good sound and some nice open forms. There is also lots of dirt and muddled forms and muddled sounds ??!! Much better than San Antonio . The spirit of Iowa are Probably locked in 15th .

Colts locked into 15th? They are way cleaner than the corps around them and the brass is amazing!