Huntsville Hoopla (7/23/15)

Univ. of Alabama at Huntsville has a Div.1 Ice Hockey Team. In Alabama, no less.. go figure. But the area has lots of military personnel, bases in the area, and that accounts for the interest. ( this show is at a different college in Huntsviille... Alabama A& M... I just noticed )

Edited by BRASSO

troopers sounded great - I love the change, having the solo guard person on the field and the rest of the guard starting off field (they came out of the tunnel during the preshow)

do a much better job of illustrating the theme off the bat with the "horses" running along the fence line and the "cowboys" running along to watch them gallop by

Visual and Guard is cleaning up very nicely - brass developing a nice full ensemble sound

Same user is now scoping Academy btw

it's one of those stadiums with the full track and then a larger section of asphalt before you hit the low stands. The main stands are another section up - so the field looks about a half a mile away on these videos :)

Anyone periscoping?

tabatha mueller

Academy has one of my favorite ballads of the year

And the huge field sized visual statement with the whole guard and drum line on the swing flags is a great moment (they should find a way to extend that if possible)

• Like 1