Huntsville Hoopla (7/23/15)

Tabatha Mueller

@Duranie1031

I just started following her...will I get a notification when the scope is ready for me?

• Like 1

Academy just wrapped up. Seemed like a very strong show by them tonight - improving rapidly and the crowd seemed to dig it as well!

I love a show that appeals to fans of all ages - gotta get more families and kids back in the stands like BITD

• Like 2

Academy was lots of fun tonight! However, drill isn't my favorite - at least in the corps proper.

yes

Hopefully saves battery for cadets

yes & no

I LOVE the Cadets - but a lot of these lower tier corps don't get nearly as much air time.. periscope is huge for them, their fans / supporters / family /alumn

I really think this app is a godsend for DCI - I hope they let it run as much as possible and don't start overly policing it

Such a great way for more people to see the quality and entertainment value of the corps of all levels IMO

And with that said, yes I hope someone catches the Cadets on scope tonight also hahaha

Academy was lots of fun tonight! However, drill isn't my favorite - at least in the corps proper.

It actually reminds me of Crown's -- this year's.... vs. Crowns of years past

and yes - the drill is a weakness for them. They need a much more lyrical drill than they have been given

Absolutely. I have convinced many family and friends to just watch a periscope of a few different corps in a few shows and they are not only hooked, but now want to go see it live and in the theater! And they aren't drum corps or even marching band people. Brand new fans of the activity!

• Like 3

It actually reminds me of Crown's -- this year's.... vs. Crowns of years past

and yes - the drill is a weakness for them. They need a much more lyrical drill than they have been given

The difference there is, with Crown, they focus less on staging and more on body movement in their drill. With Academy, it's the other way around.
  • Like 1