Show Meanings

Shaq O' Neal, the former NBA great, was once asked by a reporter when he was playing, if he ever intended to go back to college after his NBA days to finish school and get a college degree. O' Neal looked at the reporter, and replied.... " Go back and get me a degree from a college ? No, I don't think do. If I want something from a College, I'll just go BUY me a College somewhere". I thought that was a funny quip..... Ironically, when O' Neal did finish his NBA playing days, he did go back to college and get his Bachelor's degree... then a Masters Degree... then in 2012, his Doctorate Degree ( in Education ). Dr. O' Neal said recently that he intends to go to Law School to secure a Law Degree next. He's got all the time he needs to do so now. He retired a very, very wealthy man at age 39.

That's fantastic.

• Like 1

Sounds like you miss the random jukebox days, like the year the Troopers played "The Exorcist" for a drum solo. We're talking a 1970's youth marching unit dressed up as old time Wyoming cavalry, and women dressed in a female version of the cavalry uniform which never existed, and they're carrying faux rifles painted white, and they're marching and spinning rifles and flags while the corps plays The Exorcist, a horror movie theme song featuring a lead character who spews green vomit, and it's played on marching xylophones strapped around people's necks, and at the end of the show, they formally present the American flag.

What more does it need? John Wayne Gacy as Santa Claus? A maypole made of animal pelts? Turducken? Please just burn the diaper, you can't just throw it away.

Troopers Exorcist was one of the most absurd, disjointed, laughable and meaningless youth performances of all time. On a par with The Gong Show, or creepy performance art pieces by Annie Sprinkles. And at the time it made perfect sense to the hypnotized marching members.

If only everyone had your sensibilities, we could live in a wonderful world full of nothing but Cadets 2005 shows and without Bloo 2014 or SCV 1999.