Show Meanings

You are right but also from that time many judges have changed opinions on many issues from judging to acceptance of design . Now I'm not saying George doesn't feel exactly as he did years earlier or even that ALL feel the same . I am also not saying that i don't agree .As far as what a crowd feels is also left up to many factors and interpretations and can be weighed very differently as to interpretations of rules and sheets and what a person may have meant. THIS is why there has always been debates even in the judging community on the objectiveness of our activity.

Your informed point is very well taken.

• Like 1

My interpretations are not swayed by the PC crowd who might be causing us all to become a second rate country.

could be very true.

but wouldnt it be boring if we all were cut from the same cloth. Same with drum corps likes and dislikes. At least imo we hopefully have something for everyone.

• Like 1

but wouldnt it be boring if we all were cut from the same cloth.

No it wouldn't be G. It's a Christmas Tree, not a Holiday Tree. Chanukah, Christmas, etc. should not be grouped under a single word. Yes, D&BC would probably be very boring if all corps had to present similar shows.

Looks like The Donald has migrated into Drum Corps.

In Drum Corps, "The Donald" was often used to speak of Don Angelica.

Sometimes of Don Warren, more oftenly called lovingly by Cavaliers as "The Old Man."

or when DCI was based in Illinois office, CEO Don Pesceone, more oftenly called "Da Boss."

I guess, Tekk, it's one of those "modern era/error" drum corps things again, ha, ha?

Merry Christmas

Chag Chanukkah Sameach

Heri za Kwanzaa

Shubh Diwali

Eid Mubarak

Shab E Ashoor

Season's Greetings

Happy Holidays

All expressed with deepest sincerity.

Edited by HornTeacher
  • Like 3