Indi Rehersal Locations

Added housing for OC,Surf, Mandarins, and Cascades.

Based on DCI article, which is not clear about housing vs rehearsal. http://www.dci.org/ViewArticle.dbml?SPSID=965782&SPID=166025&DB_LANG=C&ATCLID=210244087&DB_OEM_ID=33500

I did not put these housing sites as rehearsal sites. I know for a fact that a few of those schools do not have the facilities for rehearsal space.

Edited by mingusmonk

Completed Jersey Surf thanks to one of our DCP friends. They are housing AND rehearsing as George Washington.

Website says rehearsing at Ben Davis. Sleeping at the Clarion.

http://bluedevils.org/calendar/?programID=1

If you click through to the hourly schedule it says travel to Colt facility OR Ben Davis on Wednesday. It sounds like it is not definite, yet.

As someone else stated, Thurs - Sat is all at the indoor facility.

By the looks of their Wednesday schedule, they may be using BOTH locations (after Diner at the Colts facility, it says travel to Ben Davis).

Edited by Everyfan

Is the indoor Colts facility open to the public? I assume not.

Is the indoor Colts facility open to the public? I assume not.

The facility has large warehouse type doors that open on the front and back. From videos I have seen, the doors are open and numerous people are there for final rehearsals. Not sure if it is open to the public, but it sounds like it is.

The facility has large warehouse type doors that open on the front and back. From videos I have seen, the doors are open and numerous people are there for final rehearsals. Not sure if it is open to the public, but it sounds like it is.

Families and supporters.

Phantom Regiment is running open rehearsal from 6-9 tonight at Danville High School (Indiana). Posted by a colleague that is marching this summer. Outside of those hours, respect their closed rehearsal.

Thanks.