Carolina Crown 2016

OH MY GOSH THATS JUST WRONG! Haha. I cannot wait to hear what obviously comes after that!

What are they playing before Medea? I know what that is. Can't name it off the top of my head. It is driving me crazy.

I believe it is this.... Ecstasy of Gold

https://youtu.be/nOr0na6mKJQ

OH MY GOSH THATS JUST WRONG! Haha. I cannot wait to hear what obviously comes after that!

What are they playing before Medea? I know what that is. Can't name it off the top of my head. It is driving me crazy.

Ecstasy of gold. See Troopers 1979.

Oh come on -- you know EXACTLY what comes after that...

So many infants are going to be launched this summer. Can't wait.

• Like 5

Oh come on -- you know EXACTLY what comes after that...

So many infants are going to be launched this summer. Can't wait.

Oh I know. :) Never thought I'd see the day any time soon where Crown would be playing something that was their destiny to play. That's going to be INSANE. Finally get to see that music as close to Star as could be possible. I am NOT making the mistake I made last year again and not get to any shows. I'm definitely going to as many of the Texas shows as I can.

Will bring a modified T Shirt launcher for babies.

• Like 4

Oh I know. :) Never thought I'd see the day any time soon where Crown would be playing something that was their destiny to play. That's going to be INSANE. Finally get to see that music as close to Star as could be possible. I am NOT making the mistake I made last year again and not get to any shows. I'm definitely going to as many of the Texas shows as I can.

Wish I could "like" your comment more than once! I completely share your enthusiasm. This will be epic! So excited for Crown!

• Like 1

Me neither. It was too much to hope for but it's actually happening.

G1q7mw5.png

• Like 2

Wish I could "like" your comment more than once! I completely share your enthusiasm. This will be epic! So excited for Crown!

Totally. Regardless of how I feel about Crowns shows overall, I can count on it to be a show I can listen to over and over again and have moments that are absolutely chilling. They've already checked two of those boxes. Have a feeling whatever little bit was missing for me in 2015 won't be in 2016. Feel pretty confident about that already.