Carolina Crown 2016

I would never have expected a response other than a chuckle...

I'm aware of the history of the uniform in Bloomington having performed in some of them a long while back.

I'll assume my movie reference was lost.

People taking a joke on DCP? Inconceivable!

• Like 1

Bring back the cream

whatever color they chose, i'd expect the uniform to be very unique as well as very functional. it will be interesting to see where they go with head-wear. the wrap-arounds were very adaptable and very cool (as in temperature).

Hmm. I only remember Star in creme only one year in 1993. Star mostly wore white pants with a variety of toppish unis throughout their existence.

Careful, or you'll be chastised for some "joke" we're all supposed to get? I see now that the "joke" was taken from The Dark Knight Rises, which I guess we are all supposed to have seen and remember the dialogue from.

Obscure movie references, based on dialogue that isn't as famous as some wish it was, hardly constitutes as a joke.

Obscure movie references, based on dialogue that isn't as famous as some wish it was, hardly constitutes as a joke.

My case in point, apparently.

whatever color they chose, i'd expect the uniform to be very unique as well as very functional. it will be interesting to see where they go with head-wear. the wrap-arounds were very adaptable and very cool (as in temperature).

I'm hoping for a very modern but "tough" look to the program... not militaristic or masculine necessarily - just tough looking, bold, well-defined, powerful, strong edged design. Should fit the music we've heard really well along with that huge Crown brass sound and rapidly improving production book

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

Did anyone else read this in Wallace Shawn's voice?

• Like 2

It's been many years since I've read the word "inconceivable" and it WASN'T in his voice...
  • Like 1

Lol, yes!

And then followed up on Mandy Pitinkin's voice, "You keep using that word. I don't think it means what you think it means."

• Like 1