Carolina Crown 2016

Also, looking at the front end of the thing, I'm thinking my thoughts on there being a certain visual aesthetic influence have been confirmed. ._.

I agree, I think. I wouldn't let it get you too steamed, though. Will definitely be interesting to see how it plays out in the rest of the design.

• Like 1

I agree, I think. I wouldn't let it get you too steamed, though. Will definitely be interesting to see how it plays out in the rest of the design.

Nonononononononono.

I LOVE that stuff on the thing. I think that element could make this show that much more fun and unique. :wink:

Well the brass sounds very good but always does. I do like the rifle work. Very musical and not always easy with rifles. I'll need to see the overall design of the show and how things fit together and create the mood of relentless but brass/guard in that 10 second byte look comparable to last year which is a good thing for Crown.

Well the brass sounds very good but always does. I do like the rifle work. Very musical and not always easy with rifles. I'll need to see the overall design of the show and how things fit together and create the mood of relentless but brass/guard in that 10 second byte look comparable to last year which is a good thing for Crown.

10 secs? See ? You were so entranced with the performance that you lost track of time (i think the clip was at least 30 secs ) :cool:

10 secs? See ? You were so entranced with the performance that you lost track of time (i think the clip was at least 30 secs ) :cool:

Lol. Well it was 4:30am so.....

I expect greatness from Crown at this point but we know it's how all that greatness is pieced together that gets the high marks. I'm sure they'll be fineX

Roxanne may go down as one the best numbers ever! It's off-the-charts INCREDIBLE!

I'm not sure it's even my favorite part of the show, despite it being awesome. But it is definitely sure to go down as one of the biggest ear worms of DCI ever. I can't get it out of my head.