Phantom Regiment 2016

It wasn't till last night that I realized that Phantom's guard uniforms are half Defiant Heart and half Juliet. They look nice on the field and the guard is good.

I hope there is some improvement on the way for the podiums being used to highlight soloists. Some of them are being used to carry the blue double-pole flags used in the second ballad which makes it look like the soloists are standing on clutter.

I'm still wondering if there is some sort of a minor uniform change to come: The pit having different uniforms is one reason. In addition, the baldric is larger than it needs to be as if it's covering something.

I'm kind of surprised about the photo they just posted on Instagram. Seem to be a little bit inappropriate and I'm not a prude.

Why cause the performer has a navel piercing?

• Like 2

No

Ok.....

• Like 1

I'm kind of surprised about the photo they just posted on Instagram. Seem to be a little bit inappropriate and I'm not a prude.

I've seen worse at the beach. Most of these performers are in college, you'll be okay.

• Like 1

I've seen worse at the beach. Most of these performers are in college, you'll be okay.

My issue was no so much in the choice of no underwear and showing it all to the world. My surprise is that Regiment was choosing to promote themselves using that photo. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I'm hoping that this decision was not made by an adult. Edited by drummergirl

My issue was no so much in the choice of no underwear and showing it all to the world. My surprise is that Regiment was choosing to promote themselves using that photo. Just because you can doesn't mean you should. I'm hoping that this decision was not made by an adult.

Not exactly sure what the problem is here. About every member is lacking a shirt during rehearsal. Was it how low the waistband was? One person in pit won't ruin a corps' reputation. Now, if the person was completely naked for some reason, I would understand

• Like 4

It wasn't till last night that I realized that Phantom's guard uniforms are half Defiant Heart and half Juliet. They look nice on the field and the guard is good.

I hope there is some improvement on the way for the podiums being used to highlight soloists. Some of them are being used to carry the blue double-pole flags used in the second ballad which makes it look like the soloists are standing on clutter.

I'm still wondering if there is some sort of a minor uniform change to come: The pit having different uniforms is one reason. In addition, the baldric is larger than it needs to be as if it's covering something.

That'd be pretty cool to see. Especially considering that one of the main themes of the show is "pushing forward to the future." Maybe it could be similar to the 2006 show. In the closer, the marchers pull a white cloth across the sash/baldric to make the uniforms all white. Also, am I the only who's annoyed by the fact the new uniform doesn't have a shoulder cape thingy, unlike all of the other uniforms?

That'd be pretty cool to see. Especially considering that one of the main themes of the show is "pushing forward to the future." Maybe it could be similar to the 2006 show. In the closer, the marchers pull a white cloth across the sash/baldric to make the uniforms all white. Also, am I the only who's annoyed by the fact the new uniform doesn't have a shoulder cape thingy, unlike all of the other uniforms?

I saw a video online. During the YPG section two blocks of the horn line are "be-boppin" in the front. Some of the camera angles in that section led me to believe something is underneath the current tunic.