Tickets to the Biggest DCA Show of the Year: "2015 Championship Pr

I think after this weekend you will see 1sy and 2nd really tight with 3rd not far behind, expect to see a slightly larger gap between 3rd and 4th. Ditto on 5th

Cha ching!

Class A: 1. 63.40 Excelsior

Thanks.

So Sunrisers see only a 1.60 gain in three weeks since Schuylerville (compare to Cabs and Bucs, who saw just 1.95 and 2.50 point gains, respectively, in only one week from Scranton), while Excelsior dropped 3.90 points from that Aug. 2 show. When I wondered earlier whether White Sabers' fairly small increase from Schuylerville to Scranton meant that maybe "Sunrisers and Excelsior had also been over-scored", one reply to me was "That's not how it works".

Hmm.

So all I can do is venture some predictions for this weekend:

87.8 AtlantaCV ACTUAL 87.95 (+0.15)

90.8 Caballeros ACTUAL 91.05 (+0.25)

89.0 Cadets2 ACTUAL 88.90 (-0.10)

86.6 Fusion Core ACTUAL 86.75 (+0.15)

79.1 Bushwackers ACTUAL 79.25 (+0.15)

(Edit: I'll show just how wrong I was by posting the real scores next to my predictions.)

I did pretty badly all over, but especially in the Midwest and South. Came closest predicting the score for C2.

With MBI score and your predictions on tommorrow night... You can start to see WHY I said last week there was going to be a larger separation between 2nd and 3rd.

That's not what you said last week. Last week you said that in Scranton the spread between third and fourth place would be larger than people had been predicting. And you were right: at that show, Cadets2 finished more than two points ahead of Fusion Core. But you said nothing about second and third (either at any given show or overall) until this post.

AtlantaCV ACTUAL 87.95

Fusion Core ACTUAL 86.75

White Sabers ACTUAL 86.40

Fusion and Sabers have a chance to post higher numbers at Reading next week, but for the moment, CV has moved ahead of both into fifth place.

Just got home. Fantastic show, a kind thank you to the Event organizers/workers, and to the corps members who pushed themselves to present on Saturday night. WELL DONE to all.

Review up later. I'm very frazzled after a 3-1030PM day and about 6 hours on the road solo.

• Like 1

I hope everyone who attended the show had a great time. The outcome exceeded all of our expectations!

It was a wonderful night of entertainment. Next year will be even bigger and better!!!!

• Like 1

Great Job Jay! That show had more drum corps icons and "celebs" than any show besides DCA Championships than I have ever seen. I am talking about from the 60's and 70;s, to judges, instructors, (active and inactive), and great fans! Nice job on this one...having Al Chez and his band was a kicker!

DA

• Like 3

Great Job Jay! That show had more drum corps icons and "celebs" than any show besides DCA Championships than I have ever seen. I am talking about from the 60's and 70;s, to judges, instructors, (active and inactive), and great fans! Nice job on this one...having Al Chez and his band was a kicker!

DA[/quoted

Donny , it was a HUGE undertaking by a committed group of volunteers of which I played a very small part of. It was great seeing you last night and we THANK YOU and JOEY for being a part of it. It was fun!

• Like 1