Watching DCA at Home? - raise your hand

Arrgh! Trying to watch via PS3 and it's not working. Do I need to be streaming from my laptop, then connect that to my TV?

Feed is great

Wah. The wifi available at the shore house was so lame, it finally wouldn't even connect to the internet. I resorted to using my iphone hotspot, which in addition to costing a fortune, is terrible. The laptop is new, so there isn't any reason to try and tweak my flash settings but I'll do that at next intermission. Thinking about packing up and going home tomorrow am. I'm not sitting through finals like this, you know? It was such a great plan.

The stream for prelims and finals worked very well this year. Thanks!

Agreed but have a weird question for laptop/wifi users. About once a hour our FN would pop out of full screen mode and we would have to hit the button for full size again.

Not a biggie but I work IT (NOT PC based) and driving me batty what might have caused this. Too many decades of problem solving have warped me....

Agreed but have a weird question for laptop/wifi users. About once a hour our FN would pop out of full screen mode and we would have to hit the button for full size again.

Not a biggie but I work IT (NOT PC based) and driving me batty what might have caused this. Too many decades of problem solving have warped me....

no issues with that here

ours didn't do that, Jim.

only had to occasions where the feed froze momentarily, otherwise it was great!

Few stutters here and there but no freeze where I had to restart. Had a Prelims wierdie where others saw the show or had to restart according to Gadgets live blog.

Me.... I got the Flashback for a while until I realized that was not what everyone (anyone?) else was getting.

We have Fiber Optic but that was because the phone lines are really bad. They are above ground and when the heat index was 90+ and the sun shined on them all you got in the phone was static at least as loud as the dial tone, Wonder if FO ain't fixing everything.

Edited by JimF-LowBari