Cadets 2016

Tobias

Incredible. Already the guard is a failure and the season hasn't even started yet. I LOVE today! :wow:

Yep. We've only heard the music performed inside as well.

Probably safe to assume it'll sound like #### on the field. Bocook is such a noob....

Probably safe to assume it'll sound like #### on the field. Bocook is such a noob....

It really is "silly season" isn't it??!!

I think I'm just gonna sell my finals tickets now.

actually the word failure has been used by each of a dozen designers and past judges for DCI, BOA, even USSBA with whom I have been in communication this past week even while at the hospital.

What are your credentials?

first and foremost - I hope you are doing ok...

second and not nearly as importantly - I disagree with your "panel of experts"

Good luck.

The way some people on this thread talk, you won't even be able to give them away.

I might buy a movie ticket on Fandango at a showing opposite the DCI Quarterfinals Simulcast

Good luck.

The way some people on this thread talk, you won't even be able to give them away.

probably have to pay someone to take them. The whole thing is such a failure! Even the electronic violin will be out of tune

• Like 1

Good luck.

I'll donate them to charity then.

actually the word failure has been used by each of a dozen designers and past judges for DCI, BOA, even USSBA with whom I have been in communication this past week even while at the hospital.

What are your credentials?

I've always liked the anonymous name-dropping to validate one's own opinions while simultaneously dismissing others who don't anonymously name-drop.

It's the internet forum equivalent of the school-yard "well, my dad can beat up your dad".

• Like 4