Cadets 2016

Tobias

We BETTER meet in either Clifton, Allentown or Indy (or else!).

Definitely. I live very very near NYC if you're home and need a lift

Definitely. I live very very near NYC if you're home and need a lift

I'll have my car, and my 7 year old nephew who I will have to take back to Belleville when we're done with the show, but thanks for the offer.

I'll have my car, and my 7 year old nephew who I will have to take back to Belleville when we're done with the show, but thanks for the offer.

👍

Yeah, today's email said it will cost you a $120 donation by this Saturday to get one of those.

I gave that much back on May 26 - I hope I get one for that!

But you should get if free with a kid marching.

My kid just texted she wanted one today and she is also marching. We joined the M&G club last week. I certainly agree with you and hope she can get one.

Ah, they are flooded with talent...

C'mon man... 1889... too soon.

• Like 1

It's either that or their laying it all on the line early and will burn out well before finals week.

I really hope your interpretation is the right one.

Hmmm. I kind of feel the level of intensity of the entire corps is because they love the show and performing it. Once muscle memory kicks in, they know the show and can perform it, that should be WOW.

On another thread, a Cadet parent heading to ST this weekend reports that the corps is now working on Wine Dark-Sea.

Weather reports has 50 percent chance of thunderstorms today and tomorrow; water may in fact be a motivator as long as lightning stays away.

• Like 1

On another thread, a Cadet parent heading to ST this weekend reports that the corps is now working on Wine Dark-Sea.

Weather reports has 50 percent chance of thunderstorms today and tomorrow; water may in fact be a motivator as long as lightning stays away.

They have new turf there... should be good drainage :-)