Cadets 2016

Tobias

Hmmm. Yep that will be a great closer. Love the communication in the voices, soloists are great already and Darryl loves writing that fast drill stuff from his Cadet years. Can't wait to see this thing done! I've seen bits and pieces and GH said they're ripping out a 100 count part that we'll probably see tonight and replacing with something amazing but not taught 100% yet so we won't see.

Also word is all brass spots filled with great talent so we have time to get them in before first show marching at least.

Edited by Tobias
  • Like 1

We will be there rain or shine tonight. Our daughter is a 2 year vet of the guard and is loving this show. She continually tells us it something special. I cannot wait to see it live again. We were there last week and thought it was great. Based off the videos, it is going to awesome to see tonight.

• Like 1

We will be there rain or shine tonight. Our daughter is a 2 year vet of the guard and is loving this show. She continually tells us it something special. I cannot wait to see it live again. We were there last week and thought it was great. Based off the videos, it is going to awesome to see tonight.

Thanks, Mom, for lending your daughter to the corps.

Glad she's having a super time, although obviously working very hard. It's the awesome people who make an awesome corps.

Oh update us! The kids I know in brass and percussion LOVE the show and are having a blast and they've all marched 3+ years in the corps so the vibe is great.

I hope she has a FANTASTIC season!

Crown now posting via viewers that they too have finished 8 minutes to date (don't know about any pre-show).

GH admitted that Cadets also have an additional 100 counts that corps will be re-doing, even as we speak (no, that's Phantom's term,) even as we read this, that's it.

Seems like at least two contenders will be ready out the gate for the Indy challenge this month.

I think at the $128 dollar level, that's Holy Shirt!

Pre-show is definitely on the field for Crown.

• Like 1

Pre-show is definitely on the field for Crown.

seems like it's going to be a great summer for East Coast drum corps!!!*

*nothing against those other parts of the country btw.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

seems like it's going to be a great summer for East Coast drum corps!!!*

*nothing against those other parts of the country btw.

My three favorite corps are all having a good year this year it seems. Freaking pumped!

• Like 1

My three favorite corps are all having a good year this year it seems. Freaking pumped!

OMG I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK.....

.....actually I think it may be that bacon I ate this morning...

• Like 2

OMG I'M SO EXCITED I'M GONNA HAVE A HEART ATTACK.....

.....actually I think it may be that bacon I ate this morning...

Gotta start cutting back on the bacon, man..