Cadets 2016

Tobias

:peek: Can't we all just be friends?? Well ok..maybe not all of us. Can't some of us just be friends?? A few?? A couple maybe??? :peek:

Maybe we should talk about something else.

Anyone know when the new silks are coming in?

They'll be comin 'round the mountain when they come, when they come !

Oh please...you guys take yourselves way too seriously. Gimme a break. You don't know me. And yet you try to lecture? Wow. I'm sure if I was on here criticizing a corps you guys don't like you'd be loving it. Lol.

I disagree with a lot of people on DCP. My opinions tend to be pretty out there and I'm not really afraid to voice them, much like you (I respect that). People even made a meme for me that says something along the lines of "I don't always agree with Cappy, but when I do, it's completely." Point is, there are a lot of people who disagree with me on almost everything, yet I like these guys a lot. The differences in opinion don't turn me off.

What does turn me off is the tone with which people post their opinions, especially when it's negative. As others have pointed out, the way you present yourself is abrasive, and at times, aggressive. I have nothing against your opinions, I just wish you presented them in a more respectful manner. :smile:

• Like 4

I'm not really a part of the other conversation going on, but for what it's worth, I didn't find anything negative in corpsband's post either

I disagree with a lot of people on DCP. My opinions tend to be pretty out there and I'm not really afraid to voice them, much like you (I respect that). People even made a meme for me that says something along the lines of "I don't always agree with Cappy, but when I do, it's completely." Point is, there are a lot of people who disagree with me on almost everything, yet I like these guys a lot. The differences in opinion don't turn me off.

What does turn me off is the tone with which people post their opinions, especially when it's negative. As others have pointed out, the way you present yourself is abrasive, and at times, aggressive. I have nothing against your opinions, I just wish you presented them in a more respectful manner. :smile:

Thank you for saying what I've been trying to say but in a better and more succinct manner.

how about this - say something NICE

it won't kill ya

btw the comment i made (people double-taking guard uniforms) would probably apply to most every guard in DCI. out of the context of the show, they are mostly pretty strange (and that includes crown) .

btw the comment i made (people double-taking guard uniforms) would probably apply to most every guard in DCI. out of the context of the show, they are mostly pretty strange (and that includes crown) .

fair enough - I apologize I didn't get the humor implied in your joke.