White Sabers Announce 2016 Corps Director And Administrative Team

The White Sabers are happy to announce our new directorship for the 2016 season! Pete Amico, a long-time White Sabers leader, will serve as the corpsâ Executive Director going forward. In addition, we have added a new director position to the team. Ben Chaffee, another leader within the White Sabers organization, will serve as the […]

... Read the rest of the article here - http://www.drumcorpsplanet.com/2015/10/white-sabers-announce-2016-corps-director-and-administrative-team/

• Like 1

Big Congratulations to my SUNY Fredonia and Former Rochester Crusader brother Ben Chaffee!!!!

Why can't the links in the NewsFeed posts actually be links,.....................? :blink:

I hear ya, Gary.

It seems this problem has been around for as long as Castro's been in Cuba. :tongue:

• Like 1

here's a better question. Why isn't this article and web link posted on the DCA website? Why isn't DCA showing news on its news page?

• Like 2

Why can't the links in the NewsFeed posts actually be links,.....................? :blink:

This seems to be a problem specific to the DCA forum as the World and Open Class forums of the DCI corps work 99.99% of the time.

The other day the Cabs' announcement for their drum majors took 10 tries to open. The other nine kept circling back to the original post.

maybe get one of those 14 year olds now marching DCA to put down his/her texting and work on the DCP problem. Thanks.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

This seems to be a problem specific to the DCA forum as the World and Open Class forums of the DCI corps work 99.99% of the time.

The other day the Cabs' announcement for their drum majors took 10 tries to open. The other nine kept circling back to the original post.

maybe get one of those 14 year olds now marching DCA to put down his/her texting and work on the DCP problem. Thanks.

Or get the DCP admins to work on the DCP problem...it's been an issue since the transition to IP Board several years ago.

Or get the DCP admins to work on the DCP problem...it's been an issue since the transition to IP Board several years ago.

Yup.

But the DCP admin will still have to ask their grandchildren what to do.

"No, Gramps, that;s not the remote channel changer for the TV! That's your cellphone"

• Like 1

I am guesing this will give people something else to complain about and more people will post since there seems to be nothing else to talk about.

I am guesing this will give people something else to complain about and more people will post since there seems to be nothing else to talk about.

Sometimes I worry about you and your worrying, complaining, drum is gone posts. No worries about inconvenient computer links. There's always a humorous workaround. That's the fun of forums!

Usually check dictionary.com for spelling before I post as per the word 'humorous'. Sometimes I speak my mind (prefer face to face) and never complain on a forum. My motto 'Have fun; give hugs!'