Would be an excellent result for the Crossmen tonight if they can solidify 10th and keep the GE ordinal in 10th (or higher). That would be a very good sign for the rest of the season. Lineup is back to back to back for Madison / Crossmen / Academy, so should be a good read.

Blue Stars with a great draw for the 2nd week in a row, so it will be 1.5 hours between Crossmen and Blue Stars performing.

Watched it both ways and thought they performed very well. A few comments:

1. The battery seems to have had bad luck this year. There seemed to be a missing snare. At various points in the season, they've had injuries in various sections. Too bad. They are working so hard to improve this caption.
  2. I think the idea behind the tarp was solid, but there was no way to tell when they ordered it what it would look like under the lights. Now that we can see what it looks like, it might have worked better with a dark background and light symbols. On the stream, it just looked shiny and very white. The symbol is not discernable. It's probably too late and too expensive to order a new one. But, I'd certainly contribute money to such a fundraiser if it were do-able. (hint, hint, hint)
  3. This is actually my first time seeing the soft ending. I can see conceptually what it's about. I don't think it hurts GE on the sheets in its current form. They still get the response from what comes before. That section probably needs some bolstering, though
  4. They probably need to add something to the show by finals to stay even with the other corps. How about connecting the infinity symbol with the cross? I know the cross is in the show briefly, but the two shapes seem to be easy to morph into one another. Maybe, even a few times repeatedly.

I think Academy's show is really fun, but I don't see them catching the Crossmen, possibly, except in GE.