2016 Uniform Thread

It's actually not being defensive at all. Simply a reply to your "general and neutral" comment.

I have more important things to worry about than comments on this site by anyone, so please don't flatter yourself thinking I am moved or put any emotion into your comments, or anyone's for that matter.

Good :)

• Like 1

Maybe I'm the only one, but I love these uniforms. Looking forward to seeing them on the field.

I wish I could love it as much as you do. The black area just seems too awkward and abrupt

This thread always makes it easy to separate out the traditionalists from the rest every year

Maybe that's true. But I hope you're not suggesting any kind of judgement by using the word "traditionalist". There's nothing wrong with folks liking what they like, as I'm sure you would agree.

• Like 1

Maybe that's true. But I hope you're not suggesting any kind of judgement by using the word "traditionalist". There's nothing wrong with folks liking what they like, as I'm sure you would agree.

Of course! Uniforms are an inherently subjective matter and there is no "one uniform being superior to the other" as it is an art form of its own. Hence me stating that my comment was "general and neutral"

• Like 1

When I walked into the school last night and saw my first Blue Knight in uniform...but without the tunic...my first reaction was: Harlequin. When I saw my first guard with the skin-tight portion of their uni my first reaction was: Cirque de Soleil.

But after I saw the brass arc in the lot and the show on the field, with the guard in the other portion of their uni, my reaction was: This looks WAAYY cool!

• Like 1

Phantom is having a dress rehearsal: http://regiment.org/come-see-our-dress-rehearsal-sunday-night/?utm_source=twitterfeed&utm_medium=facebook

I bet there'll be someone taking pictures/recording. Maybe it'll look better on the field. If anyone is going, could you tell us how it looks in person?

• Like 1

http://i.imgur.com/c0v7Cdyh.jpg

Interesting Blue Devils...

Sleeve looks like a sample of couch upholstery's at a furniture store.

Scarf thing looks really interesting, though it makes sense with the period and stuff.

Other than that, not bad. Looks a little bulky with all the stuff thrown on it.

Edited by DrumManTx