Blue Knights 2016

RPK

Dude they moved up from 8th to 6th. Ummm two placements. Not sure bout your info. But they didn't just beat one drum corps lol

How did they move up two places? 6-8 from 2014 to 2015. Yes, that's great. I am talking only about last year. The only corps they beat at finals that beat them during the season was Phantom. To prove my point that some remarkable surge isn't going to happen this year, because it didn't happen last year, when they had a better show to work with.

Edited by henry7184

Looking at BK's schedule, they have no show today, a show tomorrow in Omaha, and then three straight rehearsal days before their next show in Rochester, MN. I bet by then we will finally see the whole show on the field.

Too bad that show isn't on a Thursday when the Great Event is supposed to happen.

:) Agreed, see you and I can share common ground! Ironically this is how Brasso and I bantered for quite awhile til we became pretty darn good DCP Compadres;) it's just a great place to be passionate bout what we love

:) Agreed, see you and I can share common ground! Ironically this is how Brasso and I bantered for quite awhile til we became pretty darn good DCP Compadres;) it's just a great place to be passionate bout what we love

I'm not sure this is meant for me, but I hope it is. Yes, I am very passionate. I can tell you are too. It's been a fun season. I hope everyone does well, as they seem to be.

I think this show leaves people with more questions than Prometheus.

Maybe like Prometheus the DVD will contain all the deleted show segments which actually contribute to understanding the story.

• Like 2

I'm not sure this is meant for me, but I hope it is. Yes, I am very passionate. I can tell you are too. It's been a fun season. I hope everyone does well, as they seem to be.

Yeah everyone replies so fast I should've quoted you. Surges smudges we'll leave that alone. Although moving up even two spots was a pretty great feat even if Phantom was the only corps passed up to do it. They sit in 8th, so a corps passing two above two isn't unheard of. Just two cents

It's going to end up as my favorite show of the season besides crown regardless of score or placement. It's not everyone's cup of tea and that's fine. I'll keep people updated throughout the season. I'll be seeing them live for most of their remaining shows

Yeah everyone replies so fast I should've quoted you. Surges smudges we'll leave that alone. Although moving up even two spots was a pretty great feat even if Phantom was the only corps passed up to do it. They sit in 8th, so a corps passing two above two isn't unheard of. Just two cents

Oh yeah, great feat last year. No doubt. They had a fantastic show. I loved it so much. We are in agreement there. They are a great corps, no doubt. I know they are not the most popular, but since 2012 I have loved every one of their shows. Last year's is definitely my favorite show BK ever put out, from an overall design standpoint. This year's show is my favorite they've ever put out from a musical standpoint.

It's going to end up as my favorite show of the season besides crown regardless of score or placement. It's not everyone's cup of tea and that's fine. I'll keep people updated throughout the season. I'll be seeing them live for most of their remaining shows

It's already my second favorite, after SCV (maybe 3rd after Madison's), and I'm sure it will remain that way, unless Crown does what they did last year. I really did not like Crown's show in June last year, and it is BY FAR my favorite show from last year.

It's already my second favorite, after SCV (maybe 3rd after Madison's), and I'm sure it will remain that way, unless Crown does what they did last year. I really did not like Crown's show in June last year, and it is BY FAR my favorite show from last year.

Same here. They really know how to flesh out an idea