Blue Knights 2016

RPK

I'm sorry, I wasn't ###### until tonight. The excuse I kept hearing was they were saving it for DATR. That's freaking ridiculous and stupid. IT'S THEIR HOME SHOW. 2nd week of JULY. They have NEVER finished this late.

And I have LOVED BK the past few years, absolutely loved them. But I personally would be so disapointed to not perform what is supposed to be this amazing closer for the home crowd.

There are certain posters starting to point it out that are of note.

I was so disappointed, because I absolutely loved everything, the explosion of color with the guard and props, the building tension, I was SO excited to see what came next, and I was sure it was going to because it's DATR, they have to have it done for that.

I will not mention it again, but come on. That's a helluva show so far. It's sad that the home crowd didn't get to see it all.

Just to get their show to full length, they had to start it a minute earlier than they did at Stanford.

And according to this post, they were told that not doing so would get them penalized.

I think words like "content" get used too often on these forums without enough specifics, so I applaud this post and the next two you made on this subject, for getting into more specifics (here by defining where content was lacking; later by explaining where it is found).

Thanks. That's how I see it. Cavaliers show this year is stupendous from a visual standpoint. To me, they are the surprise of the year. Honestly, I felt after last year that they would be down this year. They are up in a big way.

They're saving the true ending. In the source music, the great event doesn't happen until a Tuesday. In their show, it happens on a Thursday. What other prominent DCI event occurs on a Thursday? The first night of finals

They're saving the true ending. In the source music, the great event doesn't happen until a Tuesday. In their show, it happens on a Thursday. What other prominent DCI event occurs on a Thursday? The first night of finals

I wouldn't be surprised if that's their plan, but if so, that is quite an audacious move. It might work well...it very well could backfire.

Well, I was joking. But at the end of the day, most of us here really aren't qualified to judge.

I feel 100% qualified to judge GE. Probably not the other categories, but GE, definitely.

Bold move. Is this true or speculation?