RPK

Obviously this year's show is actually the last of a 4-part quadrilogy,

No Beginning No END.

Edited by Minimaster
  • Like 3

Obviously this year's show is actually the last of a 4-part quadriligy,

No Beginning No END.

######, secret is out now😆

In the days to come, the Blue Knights will embellish the preshow and Gorgon with written messages on the props and with audio clips of narrative elements that will all turn out to be word-for-word quotes taken from some of the angrier arguments found in this discussion thread. This will reveal that the show is essentially about itself, its own struggle to get on the field, and that the controversy surrounding the show is, itself, the insinuated apocalyptic incident.

The rollback to this mad plunge into suffering will come in the form of the Blue Knights corps members and staff coming together, redoubling their efforts, and treating every rehearsal as a new first day of the season. The original narrative elements -- "it's going to happen very soon," "when the sun goes down," "what a lovely night that would be" -- will take on greater significance as every late-coming addition and change brings greater impact than they would have otherwise. The quality of the show will rise, and so will the scores and placement the show earns. After a time, there will be a sigh of relief as the Blue Knights settle into 7th place, which most participants and onlookers will deem to be a satisfactory result.

Then again, if the Blue Knights wind up getting their 6th place spot back, certain individuals on DCP may suddenly unleash their outrage over the injustice that the Blue Knights were allowed to overtake their favorite corps after such inexcusable early season negligence. At this point, the Blue Knights will have no choice but to use a louder and longer arrangement of Gorgon, kick over their props, and rip off parts of their uniforms as they reference the newest DCP outrage.

God help us if they nudge their way into 5th. :peek:

Edited by ChuckH
  • Like 1

If BK lands in 6th at finals, it will be because they deserve to be 6th at finals. Whether they finished late or not will be moot. I can state my opinions, but at the end of the day I am not a judge, as no one on here is, and I am not qualified to judge one single caption, as no one on here is.

Edited by henry7184
  • Like 2

If BK lands in 6th at finals, it will be because they deserve to be 6th at finals. Whether they finished late or not will be moot. I can state my opinions, but at the end of the day I am not a judge, as no one on here is, and I am not qualified to judge one single caption, as no one on here is.

Legit question actually, do we have any ex-judges on here?

I feel the same bout me. I can have passion and gut feelings but it's all opinion and fun speak.