The Couchmen secret new tour weapon leaked before Spring Training.

I will go on record as saying that the Couchmen joke is almost as lame as the INT joke. Carry on...

• Like 1

I will go on record as saying that the Couchmen joke is almost as lame as the INT joke. Carry on...

But the INT joke was never officially endorsed by DCI. If you don't follow them on Facebook, Couchmen interact with DCI and the other corps all the time. They even showed up with an official booth at TMEA where people could sit on a couch and watch DCI shows.

Couchmen have achieved a life of their own. Oh, and the have 15,000 followers on facebook...so apparently most people don't agree with you :tounge2:https://www.facebook.com/CouchmenDrumCorps/

• Like 1

But the INT joke was never officially endorsed by DCI. If you don't follow them on Facebook, Couchmen interact with DCI and the other corps all the time. They even showed up with an official booth at TMEA where people could sit on a couch and watch DCI shows.

Couchmen have achieved a life of their own. Oh, and the have 15,000 followers on facebook...so apparently most people don't agree with you :tounge2:https://www.facebook.com/CouchmenDrumCorps/

I knew I forgot to do something at TMEA. :(

Will make up for it this weekend.

Edited by DrumManTx

Judges have been criticizing the Couchmen that their show was not layered enough.

"We're too tired to get off the couch and pull out the sleep-away," responded their Program manager who never gives up the remote.

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

While some associate the Coachmen with the alumni from Northern Ohio corps and others with those from the Carolinas,

today Couchmen applauded this photo of what happens when it's time for "Butts in Seats' but the bus isn't there.

The Coachmen officially commented that they felt at home (double pun) that this was a shot of their rehearsals.

[notice how folks are entering from the front of the bus. You should see them practice fire drills.]

10547683_10152652999176349_1201156515066

Edited by xandandl
  • Like 1

Neither The Couchmen nor INT will take your criticism lying down, I will tell you that.

Well, ok, so maybe The Couchmen will, but thats beside the point.

Edited by BRASSO

Agreed. Although I wouldn't even characterize them as jokes. Jokes are funny.

Why did you come to this thread, exactly?

The same reason you did.