[Crap Post] Bluecoats will win this year because...

Don't forget that the Indians are leading the AL Central and are 2 games back from the best record in baseball.

... global warming has caused a rise in the water level of Lake Erie, such that Canton is finally on a "coast".

(An old Bluecoats t-shirt once referenced the "need" for a coast - way back when Midwest corps seemed to win less frequently. Hey, I said it was an old shirt!)

My predictions are either on the money or way off. So I'll have it both ways and say

Bluecoats will win because of their hard work an ingenuity and it will be well deserved.

Bluecoats will not win. They will place at the bottom of the heap, the corps that places ahead of them will be ashamed to only be a placement away, chants of "Bloo" will turn to "boo" and DCI will ban them from future competition.

• Like 1

Don't forget that the Indians are leading the AL Central and are 2 games back from the best record in baseball.

Omg. Giants have the 2nd best record in league based on wins. Even year. Please don't break the steak Cleveland!

If either the Cubs or the Indians get into the World Series and win ............. The world comes to an end!

It's true.

Omg. Giants have the 2nd best record in league based on wins. Even year. Please don't break the steak Cleveland!

Wouldn't it be funny if it was the Indians and Giants in the World Series? Fortunately, there's virtually no chance of the Browns meeting up with the Niners in the Super Bowl.

(ob drum corps) Go Blooo.

Wouldn't it be funny if it was the Indians and Giants in the World Series? Fortunately, there's virtually no chance of the Browns meeting up with the Niners in the Super Bowl.

(ob drum corps) Go Blooo.

Hey lay off my Niners! We will be better this year. After all we hit rock bottom last season.