About Cavaliers new uniforms, from the source

On the original topic, the uniform looks good. Is it the usual green? Nope. But it still screams Cavaliers and works well with the show.

On a more top level note, I do find it interesting that there's so much fuss about the Cavaliers not wearing green in the same season that the Bluecoats are wearing neither blue nor coat.

There was plenty fuss about Bluecoats' uniform and Cavies' uniform. Bad uniform design (in my opinion) deserves criticism regardless of which group is wearing them

• Like 1

There was plenty fuss about Bluecoats' uniform and Cavies' uniform. Bad uniform design (in my opinion) deserves criticism regardless of which group is wearing them

Keeping within the context of this thread, I like the "bad" design of the Cavies much more than the "bad" design of Bluecoats. At least Cavies look like a drum corps.

• Like 2

I would be somewhat disappointed if I were a member of the corps this year. One of the most defining things about the Cavaliers is their uniform, their unique look. This is just not QUITE as cool.

Phantom has an ugly uniform too. I guess we can just keep this up all day.

• Like 2

I would be somewhat disappointed if I were a member of the corps this year. One of the most defining things about the Cavaliers is their uniform, their unique look. This is just not QUITE as cool.

Some year in the future, the corps might go back to the "old" look, and many will miss the "classic" look of the uniforms unveiled in 2016.

Phantom has an ugly uniform too. I guess we can just keep this up all day.

I'd be inclined to agree with you, but atleast theirs continues to honor the tradition of the corps.

I know you posted that to get a rise out of me, but not everything I post is Pro-Phantom. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cavaliers uniform still says Cavaliers, it's pretty polarizing, but I can definitely tell who it is.

The "members must be dissapointed" comments really irk me. Especially when you are having the kind of season so far Cavaliers are having, what they are wearing is probably the last thing on their mind when their show is cookin.

• Like 2

I'd be inclined to agree with you, but atleast theirs continues to honor the tradition of the corps.

I know you posted that to get a rise out of me, but not everything I post is Pro-Phantom. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

It was a post to show how dumb and pointless this topic is. Plus the cavaliers uniform reflects many styles of the uniform from the 70s and 80s.

Cavaliers uniform still says Cavaliers, it's pretty polarizing, but I can definitely tell who it is.

The "members must be dissapointed" comments really irk me. Especially when you are having the kind of season so far Cavaliers are having, what they are wearing is probably the last thing on their mind when their show is cookin.

If the members were colored green like Mr. Pepe, I'd agree with the bolded statement (just my opinion). I do agree that there's no reason for the members to be "disappointed" or "ashamed." They're still marching for a really awesome corps.

rJU5X8t.png

BD unis for years have been kind of bleh- this years is probably the worst. Don't get me started on their guard uniforms typically year in and out. I do, on the other hand, like Crowns unis for what is going on the last 4 seasons. Guard uni this year is cool too. One of my favorite guard unis : Cavaliers 2008.