8:23 p.m. Intermission

8:40 p.m. Boston Crusaders - Boston, MA

8:57 p.m. The Cadets - Allentown, PA

9:14 p.m. Bluecoats - Canton, OH

Venue

River Bluff High School

320 Corley Mill Road

Lexington, SC 29072

Curious if the Boston / Crossmen gap changes with Boston on later, following the intermission.

Cadets have had several busy days include parades and concert and a show plus a ton of changes. Hopefully not too much drop off this evening as they push thru a tight and busy schedule.

Coats have made changes from what I've heard and added some things. Can't wait to hear how it goes.

Score wise for the top two I'm thinking 78-80 for Coats tonight and a 76-78 for Cadets

I also say Crossmen stays ahead by about a point.

Edited by George Dixon

Yeah I'm thinking a point and a half between coats and cadets, and about a point between xmen and boston.I expect spirit to end up about five behind boston

• Like 1

Marched back in 2010 in World Class and haven't been back to a live show since 2011. Good to see drum corps back in the midlands of SC! Last time they were here was 2009. Today's show is at the area's newest high school. Pretty bummed Crown won't be in their backyard, at the show they sponsored. I feel like Crown's early tour has been kind of weird except for the larger shows, just competing with just the Cavaliers. More shows with cadets and coats would have been more fun. Ready to see SOA's "fresh start" with the new board. Wish the design team would have had a more developed and modern show concept. But I'm sure their season premier will be great. I have been waiting to make a decision about coats till I see it in person. Digging their shows as of late, but I personally am skeptical of the unis. Quintessential cadets show, starts off a beastly and ugly, but matures into something amazingly beautiful. I hope they don't run out of time to clean this season. BAC will be interesting, haven't seen much about them except those interesting props. Xmen could have a good run this season?

I haven't seen the full Cadets show, but from the opener I have seen and the talk about the second half, it should be great!

I'm interested to see whether the Bluecoats' show is as much better in person than on video as it has been for the past few years.

Marched back in 2010 in World Class and haven't been back to a live show since 2011. Good to see drum corps back in the midlands of SC! Last time they were here was 2009. Today's show is at the area's newest high school. Pretty bummed Crown won't be in their backyard, at the show they sponsored. I feel like Crown's early tour has been kind of weird except for the larger shows, just competing with just the Cavaliers. More shows with cadets and coats would have been more fun. Ready to see SOA's "fresh start" with the new board. Wish the design team would have had a more developed and modern show concept. But I'm sure their season premier will be great. I have been waiting to make a decision about coats till I see it in person. Digging their shows as of late, but I personally am skeptical of the unis. Quintessential cadets show, starts off a beastly and ugly, but matures into something amazingly beautiful. I hope they don't run out of time to clean this season. BAC will be interesting, haven't seen much about them except those interesting props. Xmen could have a good run this season?

Also very curious how Spirit debuts under a new team. I haven't seen their show yet.

Cadets cleaning is going to be interesting, they have their cleaner guard caption head with them the next ten days or so... plus Marc Sylvester in to supplement their very large visual field team they are carrying. I'm thinking the next week they will be working hard to get there.

Coats also have a large amount of dirt in a very difficult exposed design.