Drums Across Nebraska

as I watch this periscope of BK I ask myself what am i supposed to watch? the hornline on the right side of the field or the section of people running around the field 40 yards away. Ive waited for atleast 3 viewing to see if my opinions changed and they dont. Show doesnt make any sense until the sound clip and even thats a stretch. There is so much run to the dot and do body that you cant even score the marching! It feels to drag on but I bet thats because the 2 minute preshow is in the show so its 2 minutes of the crowd just sitting there. Show is still not done tonight. I do not think it has lived up to the hype going around and dont think it should be out scoring other groups that they currently are. I WANT MORE OF THAT DRUMLINE!!! Seems like they are hiding them compared to the last couple years of the trilogy or whatever 4 in a row is called.

• Like 1

Troopers have yet to beat their July 1 score. Even after having 5 other competitions. Is this show difficult to score or have they peaked already?

Yes, I'm obviously a Homer. But are the judges saying that the Troopers have spent the last 10 days practicing and performing, yet they are actually worse now? I don't get it. How is it that there seems to be almost universal acclaim for their show, yet the judges say the Troopers are not improving at all?

Yes, I'm obviously a Homer. But are the judges saying that the Troopers have spent the last 10 days practicing and performing, yet they are actually worse now? I don't get it. How is it that there seems to be almost universal acclaim for their show, yet the judges say the Troopers are not improving at all?

More judges instead of doubling a score with a partial panel.

How is it that there seems to be almost universal acclaim for their show, yet the judges say the Troopers are not improving at all?

During those five shows, they must have had the same judges judge the same captions once or twice don't you think. Interesting season for sure.

I haven't looked at spreads for Troopers and corps around them, but spreads are more important than scores. If they are maintaining consistent spreads or gaining on groups ahead of them, they are improving. If not, maybe they have spent time implementing changes?