Confused?

I concur. the show wasn't based around the tarp, so it was more like candles on the cake. A nice addition, not a necessary component for success.

Is this a suggestion to the Cadets?

Cadets are no longer allowed to have any cheese.

• Like 2

The OP has a great question. I agree with those who state the score would continue to go up with all the other elements that are being improved upon from day to day.

• Like 1

Wait, you're kidding here, right?

If not, what if a corps has 1,150 sq ft of tarp instead of 1,152?

I'll feel like a fool if you tell me I've been "snared" by your prank.

As electronics are legal, you will be able to use a tarp patch synth patch for the extra 2 square feet. Soon people will begin to rely on this too much, however, and there will be complaints about visual goo.

• Like 1

One reason detailed recaps are not shared is to avoid revealing that, in 2016, other visual components were reduced and an additional category was added specifically for tarps.

For every 576 square feet of tarp used, a corps receives .1 points, out of a possible perfect score of 10.0 for covering all 57,600 square feet of the field and both end zones.

Just as people currently express concern when they see dirt, eventually they will express concern when they see grass on the field.

In Major League Baseball, people get very disappointed & others quite angry when the staff come out and put the tarp on the field.

• Like 1

Wait, you're kidding here, right?

If not, what if a corps has 1,150 sq ft of tarp instead of 1,152?

I'll feel like a fool if you tell me I've been "snared" by your prank.

Well...if 576 sq. ft. equals .1, then 1152 sq. ft. would equal .2. Therefore, if their tarp was only 1150 sq. ft., then their tarp score would not be .2, but .199652777.... .Aren't you glad you asked? :silly:

In Major League Baseball, people get very disappointed & others quite angry when the staff come out and put the tarp on the field.

But their anger would be dissipated somewhat once they learned that their sacred home team would receive 1.40625 runs...according to Kevin's dictates and my calculator (and that only the 8100 sq. ft. of the infield were covered).

Edited by HornTeacher

but often it is a show in itself, particularly when the tarp outruns the groundscrew member.

However, since the Cadets were discussed just before this and Hopkins and tarps (Columbus, Ohio and 2014) don;t get along, let's get back to Devils.

If the missing tarp is not found, please check Cavaliers busses pulling out of Denver.

As electronics are legal, you will be able to use a tarp patch synth patch for the extra 2 square feet. Soon people will begin to rely on this too much, however, and there will be complaints about visual goo.

OK, thanks. Now I'm sure I'm being played like a snare drum.

But props for getting me going, though. Well played, Sir!

(knucklehead)

Well...if 576 sq. ft. equals .1, then 1152 sq. ft. would equal .2. Therefore, if their tarp was only 1150 sq. ft., then their tarp score would not be .2, but .199652777.... .Aren't you glad you asked? :silly:

Well, see, I did this math, then began looking for the rule change that scoring would be kept to 9 digits to the right of the decimal...

• Like 1