2017 PREDICTIONS!

I predict Boston making a run for the top 6 now that they have Cadets and Crown staff in place there. And SCV could win the whole shebang on their anniversary season. My colleague Shaun just got the job and is now running the performance aspect of operations and he's going to be a HUGE paramount reason for their success.

Wait a few seconds, and Corpsband will blame " Boston Crusaders honks " for your prediction, mellovan. ( lol!)... opps, just noticed he did. ( lol!)

• Like 1

Wait a few seconds, and Corpsband will blame " Boston Crusaders honks " for your prediction, mellovan. ( lol!)... opps, just noticed he did. ( lol!)

5 messages late. you're gonna have to do better than that to keep up Brasso!

Edited by corpsband
  • Like 1

I think that range is gonna be as interesting ever next year. Blue Stars are gonna have a completely different sound, seems like Phantom Regiment might have some changes coming, The Academy and Crossmen had really great seasons and are in territory they have never been in or haven't been in over a decade respectively. Throw in Boston Crusaders with their changes and what will probably be some adjustments from Madison Scouts and Troopers and this range is as volatile as ever.

Totally agree. It will be interesting to see how Blue Stars and Phantom fill their staffing needs. I think Crossmen are beginning to hit their stride, and if Academy follows-up this year's fantastic show with another with perhaps a bit more content, this will be a tier to watch!

I think that range is gonna be as interesting ever next year. Blue Stars are gonna have a completely different sound, seems like Phantom Regiment might have some changes coming, The Academy and Crossmen had really great seasons and are in territory they have never been in or haven't been in over a decade respectively. Throw in Boston Crusaders with their changes and what will probably be some adjustments from Madison Scouts and Troopers and this range is as volatile as ever.

When is the last time Phantom didn't have a change.....2013?

I was going to say 2007 although I think the staff between 2012 and 2013 remained the same.

Edited by Fish

When in the last time Phantom didn't have a change.....2013?

I was going to say 2007 although I think the staff between 2012 and 2013 remained the same.

Which is why it's hard to place them every year...even though they've been 6th, 7th, 7th, 8th......

I think there were some positive moves in 2016, first time I am actually interested in what they will be doing the next year since a little after the turn of the decade...

Which is why it's hard to place them every year...even though they've been 6th, 7th, 7th, 8th......

I think there were some positive moves in 2016, first time I am actually interested in what they will be doing the next year since a little after the turn of the decade...

I hope Brent Kuhn keeps doing percussion. All this talk of percussion positions makes me nervous.

I hope Brent Kuhn keeps doing percussion. All this talk of percussion positions makes me nervous.

They had a great season in that regard. In the championships week average Blue Stars, Phantom Regiment, and Blue Knights were virtually tied. And that ain't a bad place at all.

EP19o1B.png

My 2017 placement prediction is that Optimus Prime will be in decline, and that the Couchmen will be in recline.

Comment on this B. you have no idea. oh perfectionistic.

Interesting The bulk of the people will have the same people in the same slot. This is been going on for the past 40+ years.