Cadets 2017

17 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Stop with the snarkiness. I said I was grateful for what the Cadets produced in the past in the offseasons, and also stated that the Cadets are " no different " than other Corps in going toward offseason blackouts now. So don't develop a hyper oversensitivity that you THOUGHT you sensed a unique criticism of the Cadets by me on these non videos by Corps, when in fact there was  NO selective singling out of the Cadets in this regard at all. So just learn to chill on this. Besides, its understood by all of us, that no Corps owes us fans a thing in the offseason, as we pay them nothing in the offseason for access,  offseason videos, etc. So there isn't any " sense of entitlement " here.. at least not from me, anyway. I did state that " there is no excuse " for ALL these TOP 12 Corps to not release videos of corps Brass and Percussion playing a few minutes of video clips of Corps non show music, ie brass., percussion playing exercises of some sort  ( several Corps, including non TOP 12 Corps do ). I stand by those comments full square too.

Brasso has always been outwardly complementary on the Cadets putting stuff out in previous off seasons.  That I can say, 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Tobias said:

One of the worse Cadets shows ever. 

Hope I don't have my source music wrong, but...

As the creator of the phrase "shako of silence," now used on DCP, do you get some special certificate, plaque,, or commemorative tee-shirt?

Or are you going to sic Tresona on us for violating your copyright?

37 minutes ago, xandandl said:

Hope I don't have my source music wrong, but...

As the creator of the phrase "shako of silence," now used on DCP, do you get some special certificate, plaque,, or commemorative tee-shirt?

Or are you going to sic Tresona on us for violating your copyright?

Just thought 2004 was a vampy show for the Cadets with the baton twirler and Tull music. I guess I gave them credit for going in test direction for a season but just did nothing for me.

37 minutes ago, Tobias said:

Just thought 2004 was a vampy show for the Cadets with the baton twirler and Tull music. I guess I gave them credit for going in test direction for a season but just did nothing for me.

No, it was one of THE WORST Cadets' shows ever. Almost as bad as 1999. 

9 minutes ago, 2000Cadet said:

No, it was one of THE WORST Cadets' shows ever. Almost as bad as 1999. 

1999? Lol. 

1 hour ago, 2000Cadet said:

I'll save that for a PM. I'd rather not air a lot of dirty laundry in public. 

peeeewwww whats that smell??:help:

• Like 1