My apologies

Hello everyone-

I realize that most of us on here want to read the latest headlines, news, and information on what is going on in our beloved activity and with the corps that we are alums of, fans of, supporters of, etc. but I wanted to reach out to the community on a personal level.

That being said, I have been unfair to some posters on here, and made comments and posts that looking back are downright childish.

The past few years have been filled with some incredible highs, and some of the deepest lows I have ever experienced, or would hope to experience ever again.

As we approach the holiday season, I just want to offer my apologies publicly.

I have reached out to a few posters personally, namely xandandl as I have been more than unfair to him especially.

I will not go into details on here about things, as I don't feel it is necessary in such a large forum, but please know that I will not be making the types of posts that I have been, and if I do ever slip into that path again, please reach out to me, as I would appreciate the support and guidance.

Thank you to those that have taken the time to read this, and again, please accept this apology.

Take care all.

I honestly think you just aired out what many people were actually thinking to themselves already...and for others perhaps not...public floggings are not good for anyone, the activity, or DCP for that matter IMO...honestly I also didn't feel that a public apology was necessary...but it's nice to see you've decided to take the high ground in this matter...very respectful of those involved IMO.

I honestly think you just aired out what many people were actually thinking to themselves already...and for others perhaps not...public floggings are not good for anyone, the activity, or DCP for that matter IMO...honestly I also didn't feel that a public apology was necessary...but it's nice to see you've decided to take the high ground in this matter...very respectful of those involved IMO.

Edited by Fish

i'm a casual reader, but i don't think you had anything to apologize for

I did, but thank you.