Pacific Crest 2017

Pacific Crest

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 1

Just a short comment on PC's show from The Wife:  They did good and were a lot louder than this time last year.  Sorry I don't have more.  

• Like 2

PC Retreat -- Corps' Songs

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Cappybara said:

@DrumScorps is there a particular reason why the images appear so compressed dimensionally when uploaded through the DrumScorps app? Sorry if this isn't the best way to report any potential bugs 

I dont think this is an issue with the app as other images posted from outside the app seem to suffer from the same thing. It also seems to be limited to viewing the forums from a mobile device. Desktop looks good. Nonetheless, we will look into it and see what we can do. In the meantime, you can tap it click on an image to view it in the correct resolution.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, DrumScorps said:

I dont think this is an issue with the app as other images posted from outside the app seem to suffer from the same thing. It also seems to be limited to viewing the forums from a mobile device. Desktop looks good. Nonetheless, we will look into it and see what we can do. In the meantime, you can tap it click on an image to view it in the correct resolution.

The 'issue' is with the 'preview' image scaling by the forum.  Click on the image for a full-size proper-aspect-ratio version of the image.

1 hour ago, GVanBooven said:

Just a heads up...Todd Terje's "Alfonso Muskedunder" is a monster in this show. Great sound, and a whole lot of fun!

I was at the show last night as-well.  Although much of my time was spent in the ticketing booth - I was able to catch both Gold and Pacific Crest.  Both shows were great ... Gold providing a sample of what they have coming - and PC with a significant improvement over recent years.  PC has a fun book that the kids are excited to perform and there's some fantastic talent on the field. I'm excited to see where these shows go throughout the season.

Looking forward to seeing and hearing more next weekend in Clovis and Stanford.

2017 SoCal Sneak Preview Show

Has some video of the performances and interviews, but only generic audio.  Nicely done.

• Like 2

104 degrees yesterday, so they get a midday siesta and/or pool time. That's how to do Spring Training!