Other than the "lightning" preview show...

I've seen them live 3 times (would have been 4 if not for the Monsoon in Muncie). I enjoy the show. There's a lot to like: hornline good, guard good, percussion VERY good. I'm not bowled over by the program but It certainly is entertaining. Maybe it will excite me more after everything has had more time to gel. Sorry I can't be more ebullient at this time. From the pre tour press I guess I expected the show to be a little more abstract and serious than it is. Some parts are, but the third section is very, uh  "yo, dude!" I call it the "bro-tastic" section. I expect Mars is going to get more intense as the season moves along. He is the bringer of war, after all.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, mjoakes said:

Saw them live in Preview and Evansville. The latter show grabbed me much more than what I had seen in the Preview, so I am hoping to be even more thrilled this Saturday in Minneapolis.

So @PopcornEater1963, I know your son is a Cavalier. Can't recall from all of these threads if you have had a chance to see the show live?

I saw them live on opening night in Indy. And I believe they are in Orlando this Saturday? I also saw the Scope that Terri's husband streamed. They looked very improved. I'll get to see them live again next Wednesday here in Atlanta. Since I posted this, I got access to a video of the run in LaCrosse, WI on 7/2. To my popcorn eating eyes and ears, it's the best show I've seen them march, even though they scored higher the next night ( that I haven't seen). And now they've had a few days off between 7/3 and their show in Columbia, SC tomorrow night. I really thought I would have seen them on Flo more by now. But it's just the way the schedule and the weather worked out. 

It sounded like from the LaCrosse, WI show that the brass staff has "taken the governors off" the brass line...they were significantly more dynamic than what I saw on opening night. 

• Like 1

I saw them at the premiere and the standstill in Muncie. The dude section was very comical of course and it's something I think only the Cavaliers can get away with

I've been having a hard time finding this show online because whenever I type in the cavaliers, I get a bunch of lebron videos. 

:(

• Like 4