DCI St. Louis - Lebanon, IL, July 12

Just now, RetiredMusTeach said:

I just read on a Music City member's Instagram that they are performing without jackets and shakos tonight.  Wonder if other corps will do something similar.

Good for them if that helps keep members cool and safe. Their show has fine music and drill, and it should be entertaining without the drapery.

• Like 5

7 minutes ago, RetiredMusTeach said:

I just read on a Music City member's Instagram that they are performing without jackets and shakos tonight.  Wonder if other corps will do something similar.

Well, this is one case where shorts sleeves and spandex have an advantage!

• Like 2

Well, we just got here from STL and the temp dropped about ten degrees. (I was reading 113 on the highway at one point today.) It's about the same as yesterday, when I played an outdoor concert and didn't suffer too much, so hopefully that holds for the corps. I'll try to remember to take other photos...

posted from the DrumScorps app

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

I think the heat index is something like 107 degrees down there.  

Yikes...everybody stay hydrated... 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, eg0n said:

Well, we just got here from STL and the temp dropped about ten degrees. (I was reading 113 on the highway at one point today.) It's about the same as yesterday, when I played an outdoor concert and didn't suffer too much, so hopefully that holds for the corps. I'll try to remember to take other photos...

NPpUgfS.jpg

Thank you! 

Looking forward to seeing how SCV does tonight. Seems like they haven't had many days off so far. I saw they were working on a new part of their show on snapchat. 

It's INT. Music City went on without jackets and was a bit tired by the end of the show, but the contrast with the flags was great!

• Like 2

Legends had a strong show, even in full uniform. Very cool drill in spots, even from our low angle.