Clifton: Part Dos - August 2, 2017

3 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

He means well. I know him. But he has trouble expressing himself in a manner that he is intending, but is just not working for him, nor coming out the way he really wants it too on here, imo. Thats frustrating for all. I'm cutting him some slack, as I know he's a great guy, means well, is a terrific Cru Alum, and he devotes ( and his Brother ) a lot of meaningful time, energy, money to the Corps.

B  you have  your own opinion I have my own.  Why would i have any thing to do with what you say on here.  Never said that I represent BAC on here. I tell you the way that I view thing sorry if you  do not understand.   More people  on here say thing that  are a lot more bias than what i say and (thats their own opinion cool). What ever.  Not going to get into it further with you.  You will not like what I would have to say.

Unfortunately, I do not think tonites show will get in. I live about 15 minutes away from the stadium. Pouring and lots of lightning. Reports have it thru midnight. Just pulled the ribs and brisket from the smoker in my smoker. I am staying home till the last minute as I am close to the event, but the lightning does not seem to be letting up. I will go if it clears and get a crappy parking spot (Parking there stinks). Is what it is.

7 minutes ago, emc2 said:

B  you have  your own opinion I have my own.  Why would i have any thing to do with what you say on here.  Never said that I represent BAC on here. I tell you the way that I view thing sorry if you  do not understand.   More people  on here say thing that  are a lot more bias than what i say and (thats their own opinion cool). What ever.  Not going to get into it further with you.  You will not like what I would have to say.

You know, the more I reflect on this now, the more I agree that we all have our own opinions, and if you or anyone else wants to insult other Corps on here, then why not. Why should I stick my nose into it. I'm sorry, emc2... you are fully capable of typing whatever it is you want, and say and do as you please. I was out of order, lesson learned with/ from you.. Hope to catch you tomorrow in Lawrence. You going ?

Edited by BRASSO

3 minutes ago, emc2 said:

See , your last sentence kind of sums it up. Sure, you are allowed to an opinion.But las was pointed out. BK is 11 points above SOA. SOA is doing a wondurfull show as is BK. Obviously one is scoring better than the other. Just mind the way you phrase things.

I am done with this BAC/BK/SOA thing

5 minutes ago, BRASSO said:

You know, the more I reflect on this now, the more I agree that we all have our own opinions, and if you or anyone eslse wants to insult other Corps on here, then why not. Why should I stick my nose into it. I'm sorry, emc2... you are fully capable of typing whatever it is you want, and say and do as you please. I was out of order, lesson learned with/ from you..

It was a pure insult. Opinions are ok, I have no problems with them until they become insulting. Again he summed it up in his last sentence. LOL like it is a threat

Edited by oldcadetsop

6 minutes ago, oldcadetsop said:

It was a pure insult. Opinions are ok, I have no problems with them until they become insulting. Again he summed it up in his last sentence.

Don't talk to me on it... talk to him on it, if you must. ( haha!) I'm not responsible for anything anyone else says on here ( nor they responsible for my remarks either ). I relearned that valuable lesson this afternoon, thank you very much.

Edited by BRASSO

Just now, BRASSO said:

Don't talk to me on it... talk to him on it, if you must. I'm not responsible for anything anyone else says on here. I relearned that valuable lesson this afternoon, thank you very much... haha!

LOL my comment was definetly not aimed at you sir. I think I have made my "opinion" here regarding his comments.  I have addressed him. If so so wants to reply I will cordially reply. Other than that, rib and brisket time.

• Like 1