Rome Wasn't Built in a Day - August 6, 2017

1 minute ago, LabMaster said:

Doesn't come across as simple trash talk.  Comes across as insulting and disrespectful and makes Cavie fans look bad.  Be a fan, root corps on and and leave trash talking to immature teens who don't know any better.

I disagree, but whatever.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, ThirdValvesAreForWimps said:

My only concern is the Cavaliers' brass line who have scored 18.50 for the past three competitions in a row.  The guys are playing smokin' hot now but that score has to get to at least 19 by Finals.

Cavaliers seem to be a lock for 5th unless the 55 year old singer on the voice machine gets a technical case of laryngitis on Finals Night. ( oh just kiddin' too here .. haha)

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

That is true. I am not one to trash talk... some fans do and I understand that is apart of sports... but it isn't my thing. Everyone is giving it there all. I just think that is awesome! 

It is awesome to be enthusiastic!  I think that the enthusiasm, tempered with respect for your competitors, is the way to go. 

You do that.  Respect. 

• Like 4

Just now, Hook'emCavies said:

That is true. I am not one to trash talk... some fans do and I understand that is apart of sports... but it isn't my thing. Everyone is giving it there all. I just think that is awesome! 

Yea, I just recommend that they not take it too seriously. I'm just a homer, who actually lives nowhere near Rosement. That's how compelling I find the shows, particularly 10' and 11'.

• Like 1

In other news...BAC just .95 away from their highest score ever in the DCI era

Apparently on Aug 9th 2002 they had a 92.450...I thought their semi score in 2000 was highest...so it's EXACTLY 1 point...

Edited by Liahona
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Anstigback said:

Yea, I just recommend that they not take it too seriously. I'm just a homer, who actually lives nowhere near Rosement. That's how compelling I find the shows, particularly 10' and 11'.

Like wise. Man, 2010 and 2011 were awesome years. I was rewatching the 05 show and I was really impressed with what they were doing back then... I think if cavies reuse some of those design choices for next season (and why not, it will be there 70th) they can jump in scores

Glad to see the Troopers getting a nice bump in score this week.. No quit in them... good for them. Madison looks to be back in Finals.

Madison Scouts have never failed to return to Finals the infrequent times in DCI  that they have fallen out of Finals for a season. They always come back with a vengeance, and  it looks like they have once again this season. Good for them too.

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 6