Rome Wasn't Built in a Day - August 6, 2017

Just now, LabMaster said:

Well said and thank you for your kind words. I hope nothing but the best for Cavies the rest of the way.  Killer brass and percussion and smoking guard.  Good luck this week.

I love bostons show design this season. Kinda puts me in thr mood for Halloween

• Like 1

Just now, DrumManTx said:

I'm also in the club of loving both Boston Crusaders and Cavaliers.   Both are probably in my top three of year and both are having their best seasons in a good while.  Go both!  

(I don't think some of us who have been on DCP for awhile remember our friend Anstig from back in 2014 or so).  

Well perhaps someone can fly away with the wind again...filled with nothing but HOT air...

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DrumManTx said:

I'm also in the club of loving both Boston Crusaders and Cavaliers.   Both are probably in my top three of year and both are having their best seasons in a good while.  Go both!  

(I don't think some of us who have been on DCP for awhile remember our friend Anstig from back in 2014 or so).  

I remember.  Much the same now as then.

• Like 1

Such fond memories I put them in my scrapbook.

• Like 2

Lol I remember... which is why I don't understand whats happening lol

No worries Anstig, just keep cheering hard man :D

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, DrumManTx said:

Seems as if this is the fourth iteration.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Hook'emCavies said:

I love bostons show design this season. Kinda puts me in thr mood for Halloween

They did it your way.

• Like 3