G7 part 2, Eletronics Boogaloo

Stu

4 hours ago, Stu said:

And he went to prison for disobeying that honor code!!!!

except i committed no crime.

4 hours ago, garfield said:

This is all just classic off-season DCP fun!

yeah imagine if he really irritated me

4 hours ago, HockeyDad said:

Is being an incessant pain in the asz a violation of the DCP community guidelines?

no or i would have been gone in 2002

2 hours ago, Stu said:

Let's see.... You 'say so' with no documentation of support vs. the official G7 PowerPoint document.  Hmmmmm... Let's see..... Ok, unless you have official counter documentation where the seven did in fact have that 2-year drop-out of AAA lose double voting power agreement, I choose the official PowerPoint proposal.

actually i was snooping around today during a conference call....is there a link to the powerpoint? I lost my copy in 2014 when my laptop died

12 minutes ago, Jeff Ream said:

actually i was snooping around today during a conference call....is there a link to the powerpoint? I lost my copy in 2014 when my laptop died

It was leaked to you and you leaked it for all to see; it was likely by far the most powerful topic 'ever' to appear on DCP; and you did not save it on multiple storage devices thus losing it!!!! :doh::w00t::worthy:

Edited by Stu

13 hours ago, Stu said:

The 'truth' is that you originally stated that the six had no idea what was added to the PowerPoint proposal until after they saw it in the leaked document.  Now you said that they did indeed see the PowerPoint proposal at a meeting prior to the leak.  Again, that contradiction exists in reality and it is an important contradiction; because the first sort of exonerates them, the second points to culpability on their part.  You of course can lie that you did not make those contradicting statements, and apparently you are ok with that lie in order to attempt to shut me up.

But that is not a contradiction.  Here, follow the sequence of events:

1.  They see the proposal.

2.  Then GH sneaks something else into it.

3.  GH presents the modified proposal at the DCI meeting, this being the first time anyone else sees the changes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, Stu said:

I am looking at the official G7 proposal right now; no such provision for a G7 corps possibly to drop out of the AAA division exists; no such provision for a G7 corps to lose their double voting power exists.  Where you are getting that 2-years out of the top seven equals removal is nowhere to be found in the PowerPoint proposal, at all, period.

Stu is technically correct about there being no automatic loss of AAA status for missing top 7 any number of times.  However...

13 hours ago, BRASSO said:

Your error is that you believe the G7 co- architects ( Hopkins & Gibbs ) were dumb enough to believe that the two would agree to carry another G7 Corps thru G7 status FOREVER, if they fell into placement slide, financial woes. 

And the proposal provided the mechanism for the G7 to control who stays in, or who gets thrown out.  

"The board of DCI can by 2/3 vote relocate a corps to a different class for performance or other reasons. Participation within the organization can be granted or withdrawn by the board by a vote of 2/3."

Bear in mind that "the board", as defined on the preceding slide, was the G7 corps directors and three "outside" directors, no one else.

So if Stu became the director of a G7 corps, the board could vote to move his fiscally responsible corps out of AAA status simply out of annoyance.

• Like 2