Babylon

On ‎7‎/‎25‎/‎2018 at 11:55 AM, ThePlanets said:

Spartacus- Phantoms first solo championship... such a story of how it got there...such a powerful aggressive show.

Classic, still upset the finals DVD didn't capture the company front at the end what chills, chills that haven't been matched since but this year maybe 3 or 4 have the potential looking forward to finals week very much.

11 minutes ago, DCIDADDIO said:

headgear doesn't make a difference. 

We agree ... and all can" breathe" much better now that this is understood by all " traditionalists " and " non traditionalists" everywhere.. ( haha!)

• Haha 1

I wish the entire top 16 could win. At one time we would not ware any corps atire, didn't want to be targeted as favoring one Corps over another. Different today bought us tour shirts in Olathe to ware on Thurday and will buy others for Friday & Saturday.

I am particullary challenged in understanding GE. Have the MM's been left behind in this caption seems it's all the Glitz & Glitter that matters.

If I was a MM today why would I want to appear as an airport baggege handler or furinture mover? 

Why not be in the Bluecoats where each & every MM is experiencing 100% face time with the audience the entire 11 or so minutes? The more I see of some shows more of the down time is noticed setting up for the next set. Not so with the Bluecoats your imminently transcended from the football field to any other venue or nightclub you could imanage. Props are handled within the set allowing the MM's full participation in the show while seamlessly being in place for the next act . Then you look again and the props are back where they started and then shuffled again, brilliant. 

Will we see a thread soon that certain shows need their MMs in the Stadiums Labor Union? 

Edited by Bluzes
typo

20 hours ago, Bluzes said:

I wish the entire top 16 could win. At one time we would not ware any corps atire, didn't want to be targeted as favoring one Corps over another. Different today bought us tour shirts in Olathe to ware on Thurday and will buy others for Friday & Saturday.

I am particullary challenged in understanding GE. Have the MM's been left behind in this caption seems it's all the Glitz & Glitter that matters.

If I was a MM today why would I want to appear as an airport baggege handler or furinture mover? 

Why not be in the Bluecoats where each & every MM is experiencing 100% face time with the audience the entire 11 or so minutes? The more I see of some shows more of the down time is noticed setting up for the next set. Not so with the Bluecoats your imminently transcended from the football field to any other venue or nightclub you could imanage. Props are handled within the set allowing the MM's full participation in the show while seamlessly being in place for the next act . Then you look again and the props are back where they started and then shuffled again, brilliant. 

Will we see a thread soon that certain shows need their MMs in the Stadiums Labor Union? 

I see wht yiu’re Saying and they hit the right mood, but I still wish they moved more like Crown, BD, Cavies or SCV, instead of the consistent face time. 

5 minutes ago, DCIDADDIO said:

I see wht yiu’re Saying and they hit the right mood, but I still wish they moved more like Crown, BD, Cavies or SCV, instead of the consistent face time. 

Agree, this one aspect of total participation Bloo has us covered. I don't think that puts them on top they have their own issues to work on, not picking a winner. Question is how much does total participation add to visual and general affect, if at all? 

2 hours ago, Bluzes said:

Agree, this one aspect of total participation Bloo has us covered. I don't think that puts them on top they have their own issues to work on, not picking a winner. Question is how much does total participation add to visual and general affect, if at all? 

Yep, a toughie, seen those snores all over the place depending on who is on the field. 

10 minutes ago, DCIDADDIO said:

Yep, a toughie, seen those snores all over the place depending on who is on the field. 

Guess understanding the dynamics of GE is hard to put into words? 

Okay, so SVC's Babylon completely skipped over the 94 pt. threshold and went into the 95 area in Chester, PA. Doing the math, there are 4 performances left and the rehearsals/practices are now closed to the general public. Hmmm, something else is afoot here and the only questions are: 1) Will there be anything for the Masillon show or is this for Indy exclusively? 2) As Babylon is at a 95.100 now...how high does it have the potential to go? 4 more performances left and its going to be a really fun run! 

• Like 1