DCI Southern Alabama - Dothan, AL Friday-July 27,2018

Watching the local news and they had a story about the show .... the anchor kept calling it "drum corpse" ... I guess she's an Academy fan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

5 hours ago, mcjordansc said:

It will be interesting to see if Blue Stars see a jump in score similar to what Blue Knights experienced last night. 

Or if CROSSMEN began cleaning yet and close that gap. 

11 minutes ago, 777hornman said:

It will be interesting to see if Blue Stars see a jump in score similar to what Blue Knights experienced last night. 

My Son texted and said they were spending the last 2 days cleaning and RUNNING. LOL. The show is fast paced and lots of playing and moving so keeping them in shape and cleaning the show will hopefully start to help those scores RISE!!!! Go BONES!!!!!

posted from the DrumScorps app

1 hours ago, CrossmenMelloMom said:

11 minutes ago, 777hornman said:

My Son texted and said they were spending the last 2 days cleaning and RUNNING. LOL. The show is fast paced and lots of playing and moving so keeping them in shape and cleaning the show will hopefully start to help those scores RISE!!!! Go BONES!!!!!

Crossmen move a lot . More than their peers . When they clean up scores should rise .Mandarins however hardly move at all and might see the opposite effect . Spirit visual is still unclear with all their doors but music has come a long way .

No one there I guess.  Genesis should be on now, heard they have put in alot of changes during their 3 days off.  Hope it plays well!

Edited by WaxDCIFan