Finals - August 7, 2018

Oh, and everyone's uniform is period clothing.  The red feather plumes really look sharp.

Edited by KVG_DC
  • Like 2

Quick question.  My Mac Mini, which I now find out is vintage and unserviceable, won’t open.  Does anyone have experience with Roku or Apple TV fo Flo?

Just now, C/A Mel said:

Do you think Spartans will beat Genesis

It's possible.  They've been scoring close.  I think Gold is probably in, Spartans possibly. Legends, BDB, and SCVC are in.

2 minutes ago, MelloNell said:

Quick question.  My Mac Mini, which I now find out is vintage and unserviceable, won’t open.  Does anyone have experience with Roku or Apple TV fo Flo?

I have an Apple TV 4 and the Flo app usually works. There have been a couple issues this season with it, but otherwise it's fine.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, MelloNell said:

I've got a TV with built in Roku.  There's a Flo Sports app for the channel.  It works fabulously without worrying about the web browser based ads.  If you're going to go with a wifi model of Roku, make sure you have good wifi speed. Otherwise go hardwired.  

• Like 1

I use Roku with Flo it works better than my computer

• Like 1

They horns down there at the end of the opener and my brain goes, "Oh they look so young for sounding so mature." 

Spartans are legit, yo