DCP NewsFeed

In The News – Allentown Cadets’ Former Leader Calls Sex Assault Accusations ‘Orchestrated Smear’

Recommended Posts

6 minutes ago, JimF-LowBari said:

Sexual assault seems objective???? Good lord lady go get some training so you know what you are talking about. Here is a small piece courtesy of Uncle Sam. If someone says or does something sexual you don’t like and you (or someone speaking for your behalf) says to stop it and that person does not stop it that is sexual harassment. It someone physically touches you in any way and does not stop when you tell them to then that is sexual assault. What the hades is “objective” about that?

If the person doing it does not think it is assault or harassment T.S.... the Person who is receiving makes the call. Bottom line if you don’t stop when told to stop.. guilty

I said Subjective.  and yes, if a person says no and the others person doesn’t stop then yes, that would be assault.  I have been assaulted in my life but have never been quiet about it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

Well, then first person experience, I had dinner with George, he put his hand on my leg, I grabbed it and pushed it away, I said no and guess what he did???? Your not going to believe it. He respected me and did not pursue that. That’s my experience. So there’s that. 

We had a poster say they had a car ride from John Wayne Gacy and he was a nice guy about it. Guess all those bodies under the basement belonged to someone else.

seriuosly if you honestly think your experience with a person means they act that way with everyone you are very naive. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

We had a poster say they had a car ride from John Wayne Gacy and he was a nice guy about it. Guess all those bodies under the basement belonged to someone else.

seriuosly if you honestly think your experience with a person means they act that way with everyone you are very naive. 

That was me.  He was nice. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Lancer79 said:

I said Subjective.  and yes, if a person says no and the others person doesn’t stop then yes, that would be assault.  I have been assaulted in my life but have never been quiet about it. 

Then what is subjective about it? Sounds cut and dried to me

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

That was me.  He was nice. 

ya know, I could take that story so many ways....LOL

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Jeff Ream said:ya know, I could take that story so many ways....LOL

I was pretty shocked when I saw him on the news. Heck.  He got his picture taken with Rosalynn Carter. 

Edited by Terri Schehr
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

That was me.  He was nice. 

You didn’t give me permission to use your name so I didn’t. Beats me being childhood friend of a guy who walked out of his group home and remains found 2 years later. Graham Hetrick did the ID as his county. Wanted that to be on Hetricks Coroner show but they only do murders.

Knew it had to be poor Larry. Missing person report was left his meds and teeth behind. Remains found and no dental ID could be done. Weirdest part was father of another childhood friend found the remain. “Holy crap that’s Mr A on the news”

Edited by JimF-LowBari
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, JimF-LowBari said:

You didn’t give me permission to use your name so I didn’t. Beats me being childhood friend of a guy who walked out of his group home and remains found 2 years later. Graham Hetrick did the ID as his county. Wanted that to be on Hetricks Coroner show but they only do murders.

No worries.  It does haunt me that I was in the car with that awful man all these decades later.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Terri Schehr said:

I was pretty shocked when I saw him on the news. 

When Charles Manson was 14 years old and at the Gibraltar School for boys in Terre Haute IN. The priest would bring him and a couple of other boys to St. Leonard’s church where Imy family attended ( I was not born yet) The priest would bring the boys to my Aunts house after Church for lunch. That was Manson’s only know documted exposure to religion. Not Gacy... but Manson. So, there’s that. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Terri Schehr said:

No worries.  It does haunt me that I was in the car with that awful man all these decades later.

I’m thinking the Bart Simpson skin shiver with the moaning sound effect. (Usually done after his ciggie breath aunts give him a kiss).

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.