Ogden, UT - Wednesday, July 10, 2019

2 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

Which would be relevant if he was talking about BD...you should re-read the part where the post he was responding to was about BK.

You are soo correct. My apologies. Thanks for correcting me and YES I hope BK makes some noise. Brain freeze. 

1 minute ago, DFA1970 said:

You are soo correct. My apologies. Thanks for correcting me and YES I hope BK makes some noise. Brain freeze. 

No prob. I'm looking forward to actually getting a decent view of BD's show at some point--pretty much all I've seen thus far is Periscope, but what I've heard about the show commentary-wise has me more hopeful than I've been with other BD shows, if that makes sense (closer to my feel about 2011 and 2015 than 2012 and 2016).

7 minutes ago, ftwdrummer said:

No prob. I'm looking forward to actually getting a decent view of BD's show at some point--pretty much all I've seen thus far is Periscope, but what I've heard about the show commentary-wise has me more hopeful than I've been with other BD shows, if that makes sense (closer to my feel about 2011 and 2015 than 2012 and 2016).

I saw BD early on in CA and wasn’t sold on this show. Didn’t really know what to make of it. Compared to SCV they looked sluggish and not very polished for a BD show. Then I watched a recent taping of them in Oregon. The improvements was impressive. Who knows where they will place but it’s now an even playing field. 

Way to go BD! I can’t wait until you meet up with Bloo! It is sure to be a slugfest! 

• Like 1