Cadets Spring Training DVD 2007???

Just bought bunch of Corps CDs at auction and they just arrived. Combo of Cadets mid 2000s, US Marines and Caballeros. Plus something that was not in the auction pictures... 2007 Cadets Spring Training Edition dvd with AllAccess also on the dvd front. Can anyone tell me how you could get one of these in 2007? Souvenir sale, friend of Cadets, donation, ???

Also did a double take seeing Cadets coming off a Crossmen bus... oh yeah 2007...

I had that DVD. The corps was great, the DVD was crap. I was on tour with them that summer. As I recall, The video person quit at the end after the idiot boo-fest in Pasadena. I think the corps had the get the data from the video person and piece it together.

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, boxingfred said:

I had that DVD. The corps was great, the DVD was crap. I was on tour with them that summer. As I recall, The video person quit at the end after the idiot boo-fest in Pasadena. I think the corps had the get the data from the video person and piece it together.

Thanks, haven’t watched yet as figure you know who will come popping up.... Have to prepare myself for that... 😝

10 hours ago, boxingfred said:

What are you referring to in Pasadena? Wasn’t there that year, and wasn’t really following things around that time.

Others who were there and may be closer to the Cadets, will give the story behind the story.  The Reader's Digest version is, GH wanted the hash marks re done, I believe there was a delay, and the crowd let him know it.

Edited by Ghost

On 1/16/2021 at 6:59 AM, Ghost said:

Others who were there and may be closer to the Cadets, will give the story behind the story.  The Reader's Digest version is, GH wanted the hash marks re done, I believe there was a delay, and the crowd let him know it.

Sort of reminds me of 98 when I was marching Madison, and we were marching on in a double company front and the paint guy went back out there, rumor has it GH was behind that moment as well.

On 1/16/2021 at 7:59 AM, Ghost said:

Let me tell the story correctly. As best I know it. Please do some research I may forget somethings.

- Cavaliers finish marching their show. Cavaliers director tells G.Hop ( Cadets DIRECTOR at the time) there's no hash marks on the field.

-Hop says thanks, I'll go ask Tony DiCarlo(show coordinator) why there are no hash marks on the field. (Drum corps back then marched complex field show majority of there alotted time)

-The show coordinator tells Hop the field crew forgot to re-line the field after the break. After getting approval the Show coordinator tells Hop to hold to corps off the field, we'll line the field for the last couple of corps.

-The uninformed Crowd, assumed Hop told the Cadets not march their show until the field is lined.  DCI told The Cadets to stay off the field. Causing a delay.

-The crowd went January 6th 2021 on The Cadets.(minus the violence)

-Others who were there and may be closer to the Cadets, will give the story behind the story. ( I was there from may Spring training to the last show in August.)

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Whiskey said:

Hop also mocked the crowd by saluting with a hand gesture (nothing inappropriate). People saw that and really went ballistic.  Lot of people seem to forget that part due to their allegiance with the corps.  

The hand jester ( Sort of bring it, I can take it) Happened after the booing and yelling had already started. The idiots were already Ballistic. I was in the stadium. 

Lot of people seem to forget that part due to their allegiance with the corps.  (Really? Okay?)